If there are network cameras connected to the Bosch Divar 700, you must configure those units in the Divar 700’s web page.
The maximum number of network cameras you can have is 32. If you have analog cameras, connect them to the Divar Video In connectors starting at connector 1, and use the remaining connectors for the network cameras (for example, if connectors 1-7 are analog cameras, connectors 8-32 could be network cameras).
What you should know
- Open the Bosch Divar 700’s web page.
- Click .
- Click the numbered tab corresponding to the Divar Video In connector for a network camera.
- In the General tab, select Enable video input.
Do one of the following:
- Click the [Manual setup] button, and type the IP address, Input, Stream, and Password information of the camera.
- Click the [Auto detect] button if the feature is available for that camera.
- To enable PTZ on the camera, click the Control tab, and select the Enable PTZ option.
- Select a Protocol from the drop-down list.
Select a Device address.
The address must be unique. It is recommended to use the same number as the input the camera is connected to.
- Repeat the steps for each network camera connected to the Divar unit.
- Click .
- If the cameras are already added in the Security Center system, restart the Divar unit for the cameras to become visible in Security Center.