To create PTZ patterns for Sony cameras that support the preset tour feature, you must create and configure a preset tour in the unit’s web page after the PTZ presets were defined in Security Center.
Before you begin
To create a preset tour for a Sony camera:
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click Setup.
- Enter username and password of the unit.
- Click .
- Set the Tour option to On.
Set the Resume time on inactivity option to
On, and type a value (in seconds).
The Resume time on inactivity option is how much time it takes to resume a PTZ pattern after an operator has moved the PTZ camera. If the option is set to Off, the PTZ pattern must be restarted manually.Best Practice: Set the value to 120 seconds.
- Select the preset tour you want to configure (A, B, C, D, or E), and set the Tour to Off.
- Under Sequence in the drop-down list, select a previously defined preset you created in Security Center, and click Add.
- Add additional presets that you want to add to the sequence.
To change the order of the presets:
- Select the preset and click the Up or Down button.
Select the Speed of the camera.
The higher the value, the faster the camera moves. You can also select Fastest.
- Beside Stay time, enter the amount of time you would like the camera to stay a each preset position.
- (Optional) Select a preset tour, and preview the tour using the Preview and Stop buttons.
- Beside Effective period, select Always.
- Click OK.