To add a 2N intercom as a video unit in Security Center, you must have a license from 2N. Activate the license before adding the unit, otherwise enhanced video won't work and you won’t be able to enable ONVIF or RTSP.
- On the unit's web page, activate a license with 2N or use the trial license.
- Enable RTSP streaming.
- Create an ONVIF user and password with Administrator Access Level.
- Open the Video task in Config Tool.
- Click Video unit ().
- In the Manual add dialog box, select ONVIF from the Manufacturer drop-down list.
- Select All from the Product type drop-down list.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created on the 2N device.
- Click Add.
After the unit is added successfully, the Unit Identity tab should display 2N Telecommunications as manufacturer and product type will be either 2N IP Verso or 2N IP Solo depending on the type you added.