The MIC 9000 unit might register as two non-PTZ cameras. To use PTZ controls for the Bosch MIC-9000 unit, you must first configure the cameras in Security Center.
If the unit already exists in Config Tool, delete it.
Before you begin
- Open the Video task in Config Tool.
- Select the Archiver and click .
- Expand the unit and select the first camera.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Turn on the PTZ option.
- From the Protocol drop-down list, select Philips.
- Set the serial port to the one associated with the unit. The PTZ address won’t change.
- Click Apply.
- Select the second camera, and repeat the configuration steps.