Before downloading video from Digital Barriers units using Security Center, you must first configure archive transfer.
- Open the Video task in Config Tool, and select the Archiver that is managing the Digital Barriers unit.
- Click the Extensions tab, and select the Generic Plus extension.
- Set the Transaction timeout to 60 seconds.
If you want the discovery to be performed every n minutes instead of every hour, do
- At the bottom of the Extensions tab, click Advanced settings.
- In Advanced settings, click .
- In the Name column, type PollTransmission.
- In the Value column, type 60000.
- Click .
Click the Resources tab, and click .
- In Additional settings, click .
- In the Name column, type MaximumUnitPlaybackTransferIdleBeforeDeleteInMs.
- In the Value column enter the time, in milliseconds, to wait for EdgeVis server to respond. For example, for 4 minutes, type 240000.
- Click .
- Deactivate and reactivate the archiver role.