To use the audio out anti-jitter buffer feature with your Verint units in Security Center, you must activate the AudioOutDelay advanced setting for the Archiver role.
The unit extension can be configured to use the audio out anti-jitter buffer. With this feature enabled, the Archiver buffers the audio packet before sending it to the unit's audio decoder, eliminating any jittering that may occur.
What you should know
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Resources tab.
- At the bottom of the Resources tab, click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings dialog box, click .
- In the Name column, type AudioOutDelay.
- In the Value column, type 400.
- Click Close.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click .
- When you are asked to restart the Archiver, click Yes.