Before you can add Mavix MediaRacer units in Security Center, you must add the unit using the Mavix Configuration.
- Open the Mavix Configurator and enter Administrator as the default username and Admin as the password.
- Click the Units icon.
- In the Units dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Unit dialog box, type a name for the unit.
- In the IP field, type the unit IP address.
- From the Type drop-down list, select the unit model (for example, MediaRacer-250/C).
- Click OK.
- In the Mavix Configurator window, click the Sites icon.
- In the Site Configuration dialog box, click Add.
In the Add New Site dialog box, type a name for the site in
the Site Name field, and click
The new site is added to the Sites list in the Site Configuration dialog box.
- Select the new site.
- From the Units/Recorders/Players list, select the newly added MediaRacer unit, and click the > button to move the unit into the site.