The Axis C3003-E network speaker horn is added to Security Center as if it was a video unit with only one speaker. However, it cannot work in Security Desk unless it is attached to a camera.
- Open the Video task in Config Tool.
- Click Video unit ().
- In the Manual add dialog box, select Axis from the Manufacturer drop-down list.
- Select C Series from the Product type drop-down list.
- Enter the IP address of the Axis C3003-E unit.
- Enter the Username and Password of the unit.
- Click Add, and then close the dialog box when the unit is added to the system.
In the Video task select a camera from the list of cameras.
NOTE: You can select any camera that is not the Axis C3003-E unit and to which you want to associate the speaker horn.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- From the Speaker drop-down list, select the Axis C3003-E to assign the speaker to the camera.
- Click Apply.