Before adding Axis P7701 units to Security Center, you must complete some pre-configuration steps.
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click .
Depending on the video output mode required, do one of the following:
- If composite output mode is required, select Composite
from the Video output option.NOTE: NTSC and PAL will be the only Analog format options available in Config Tool.
- If VGA and DVI output mode is required, do the following:
- From the Video output drop-down list, select VGA and DVI.
- From the TV system drop-down list, select the
required analog format.NOTE: NTSC and PAL will be disabled as Analog format options in Config Tool.
- If composite output mode is required, select Composite from the Video output option.
- Click Save.
If the unit is already added in Security Center, then restart the unit.