To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Euklis fish-eye camera lens, you must configure the lens in Config Tool.
If necessary select a fish-eye view on the unit's web page. In most cases the default fish-eye view should be adequate. For details about the fish-eye views available for your unit, see your Euklis documentation.
Before you begin
Using the dewarping feature, you can zoom in on a 360 degree image, similar to the digital zoom feature in Security Desk. The zoomed image is dewarped, or flattened to show a rectangular image.
What you should know
Make sure that basic authentication is enabled in
the Unit enrollment tool, as follows:
- From the home page in Config Tool, click .
- In the Unit enrollment dialog box, click Settings and manufacturers ().
- Switch the Refuse basic authentication option to OFF and click Save.
- Add the unit in Security Center.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
From the Lens type drop-down list, select GSG
- Click Edit ().
- In the Configure lens dialog box, click Get camera parameters.
- Select a Camera position.
- Click .