To create PTZ patterns for Sony cameras that support the preset tour feature, you must create and configure a preset tour in the unit’s web page after the PTZ presets were defined in Security Center.
Define at least two PTZ presets for the camera in Security Center .
Before you begin
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click Setup.
- Enter username and password of the unit.
- Set the Tour option to On.
Set the Resume time on inactivity option to
On, and type a value (in seconds).
The Resume time on inactivity option is how much time it takes to resume a PTZ pattern after an operator has moved the PTZ camera. If the option is set to Off, the PTZ pattern must be restarted manually.Best Practice: Set the value to 120 seconds.
- Select the preset tour you want to configure (A, B, C, D, or E), and set the Tour to Off.
- Under Sequence in the drop-down list, select a previously defined preset you created in Security Center, and click Add.
- Add additional presets that you want to add to the sequence.
- To change the order of the presets, select the preset and click the Up or Down button.
Select the Speed of the camera.
The higher the value, the faster the camera moves. You can also select Fastest.
- Beside Stay time, enter the amount of time you would like the camera to stay a each preset position.
- (Optional) Select a preset tour, and preview the tour use the Preview and Stop buttons.
- Beside Effective period select Always.
- Click OK.
You now can use the preset tour (sequence) as a PTZ pattern in Security Center.