Before you can transfer video from Bosch video units to an Archiver using archive transfer in Security Center, you must first enable edge recording on the video units.
Bosch video units support edge recording on an iSCSI drive managed by Bosch VRM (Video Recording Manager). The VRM settings must be configured in the Archiver’s extension for the manufacturer that supports it.
What you should know
- Open the Video task in Config Tool, and select the Archiver that is managing the Bosch cameras.
- Click the Extensions tab, and select the installed Bosch extension.
- Under the VRM section, click Add an item ().
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the IP address of the VRM and the logon credentials, and then click Save.
From the Playback mode drop-down list and select one of the
- TCP redirection via VRM
- UPD redirection via VRM
- Select the data transport method according to the configuration of your Bosch VRM.
- Click Apply.