Note the following when configuring the Video quality settings for Pelco Optera series units (IMM12018/IMM12027/IMM12036) in Security Center:
- The number of cameras depends on the model and the Optera Compatibility
Mode selected from the device's web page (Panomersive, Tiled, or
- In Panomersive mode, the first camera is a stitched image of the others cameras. The other cameras show one dewarpable video stream among the available sensor orientations: IMM12018 has 2 sides (right/left), IMM12027 has 4 (right/front/left/bottom), and IMM12036 has 5 (right/front/left/bottom/back).
- In Tiled mode, the first camera is a stitched image of the others cameras. The other cameras show one section of the whole dewarped video (IMM12018 has 3 sections, IMM12027 has 4, and IMM12036 has 3).
- The Panomersive Uni-Stream mode corresponds to the first camera of the Panomersive mode.
- Video quality settings can only be configured for the first camera (Mosaic stream) and the second camera (Full Resolution stream).
- Any video quality settings applied to the second camera (Full Resolution stream) are also applied to all subsequent cameras.
- Video resolutions cannot be changed and depend on the Maximum Frame Rate mode.
- Multicast connection type is only working when in Panomersive Uni-Stream mode because of camera issues in the other modes.