For Sanyo ONVIF compliant units to work in Security Center, specific HTTP port settings are required when the units are added in the Config Tool.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver you want to add the unit to.
- Click .
- In the Manual add dialog box beside Manufacturer, select Epiphan.
From the Product type drop-down menu select one of the
- Firmware earlier than 2.4.0
- VGA Broadcaster Lite
- Firmware 2.4.0 and later:
- VGA Broadcaster 2.4.0+
- Fill out the rest of the fields, and click Add.