It is possible to add a Teleste encoder to Security Center as a multicast listener.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver you want to add the unit to.
- Click .
- In the Manual add dialog box beside Manufacturer, select Teleste.
- From the Product type drop-down list, select Multicast listener.
In the IP address field, enter the IP address of the
- Enter the appropriate username and password.
- Fill out the rest of the fields, and click Add.
- Once the unit is added, select it in the entity tree then click the Video tab.
- Under Network settings, enter the multicast address range and the port number that you want the encoder to listen to.
- Click Apply.
- Restart the unit for your changes to take effect.