To use the Panasonic Advanced VBR feature in Security Center there are a few settings that must be configured in Config Tool.
What you should know
- The Advanced VBR setting can only be used for H.264 streams.
- The Advanced VBR setting is based on the Control Time Period setting for the camera. In Config Tool the Control Time Period used is always (24 hours).
- Select the Panasonic unit and the click the Properties tab.
- Beside RTP Streaming mode, you must select an H.264 mode.
- From the entity tree, select the camera and then click the Video tab.
- In the Quality field select Custom.
- In the Bit rate priority field, select Advanced VBR and click Apply.