You must enable the secondary streams and PTZ functionality on the unit’s web page before adding the unit in Security Center.
- Open the unit's web page.
Enable the secondary streams for the encoder:
NOTE: Currently, the only supported resolution for secondary streams is 352x240.
- Click the Video Input 1 tab, then click the Secondary Encoder tab.
- Beside Encoder Mode, choose Enabled.
- Repeat steps a and b for each video input.
- Click the Data tab.
Select the appropriate PTZ protocol for your use.
NOTE: For example, if you need to have one PTZ per video input, make sure you select a PTZ protocol that supports four IDs such as the Pelco-D protocol.
- Configure the rest of the PTZ settings as required.