To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Panasonic fish-eye camera lens, you must select a fisheye mode from the unit's web page and then configure the lens in Config Tool.
What you should know
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click Setup > Image/Audio.
- From the Image capture mode drop-down list, select the desired fisheye mode and click Set.
- Add the unit in Security Center.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
From the Lens type drop-down list, make sure
Panasonic is selected.
- Click Edit ().
- In the Configure lens dialog box, select the Camera position.
- Click .