If there are analog cameras connected to the Bosch Divar 700, you must enable the video input for those units in the Divar’s web page.
Connect the video output of the analog cameras to the Video In connections on the Divar. The number of connectors depends on the type of Divar you have. The maximum number of analog cameras you can have is 16.
Before you begin
- Open the Bosch Divar 700’s web page.
Open the Configuration menu.
For details on how to access the Configuration menu, see your Bosch documentation.
- Click .
- Click the numbered tab corresponding to the Divar Video In connector an analog camera is connected to.
- In the General tab, select the Enable video input option.
- To enable PTZ on the camera, click the Control tab, and select the Enable PTZ option.
- Select a Protocol from the drop-down list.
Select a Device address.
Make the address the same as the Divar camera input.
- Repeat the steps for each analog camera connected to the Divar.
- Click .
- If the cameras are already added in Security Center system, restart the Divar unit for the cameras to become visible in Security Center.