You must complete several pre-configuration steps in order to prepare your camera units for integration with Security Center.
- Open the unit's web page and click Admin Menu.
- Click , and install the latest software on the camera.
- Click , to restore the default factory settings on the camera.
- Click Security Center (for example SecurityCenterUser), and click to assign the user to the admins group. This ensures that the live stream of the camera can be viewed in Security Center. , to add a username that will be used when adding the unit in
- Click , and set the authentication mode of the web server to Digest or Auto.
, and do the following:
- Enable the MxPEG Stream 1, the Genetec™ Protocol integration protocol, and the audio stream. If required, enable additional streams.
- Select the Enable Audio option for the MxPEG Stream 1.
For cameras with x16/26 series and firmware of 18.104.22.168 or higher, audio and video streams are enabled by default.
- Click Security Center. , to activate the microphone and speaker in order to use them later in
- In the unit's web page click Setup Menu.
to set the image size (resolution and aspect ratio), display mode,
JPEG quality, frame rate, and other camera settings.The list of available resolutions for the camera in Security Center depends on the resolution and aspect ratio of the live stream configured on the unit's web page.
- Click Security Center. to disable recording on the unit, so you can configure the recording settings in
Store changes and reboot the camera:
- Click , to store all the changed settings.
- Click , to reboot
Add MOBOTIX units in Security Center