It is good practice to verify the connection between Zepcam cameras and the Zepcam server before running the Unit enrollment tool for the cameras in Config Tool. When you have multiple cameras, you can verify the connection from the Zepcam server.
- Make sure the Zepcam cameras are on.
- Navigate to the server’s web page using a web browser.
- Log on to the Zepcam server with the credentials associated with the cameras you want to verify.
Verify that the Zepcam cameras are connected to the Zepcam server, from one of the
NOTE: Cameras are listed by their MAC address.
- Click View all cameras to display all cameras that are added to the Zepcam server.
- Click View online cameras to display all the cameras currently connected to the Zepcam server.