To use MxPEG streaming with MOBOTIX units in Security Center add the unit in Config Tool using the MxPEG Integration product type.
Before you begin
What you should know
- MxPEG is supported on all MOBOTIX units certified Security Center 5.6 or higher and use the Genetec™ Protocol.
- Video motion windows that are managed and configured in Security Center will always be applied to the current live image. If the image area, the zoom level, or the distortion correction are changed, you may need correct the video motion windows.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver you want to add the unit to, and click Video unit ().
- From the Manufacturer drop-down list in the Manual add dialog box, select Mobotix.
- From the Product type drop-down menu, select MxPEG Integration.
- Enter the IP address and HTTP port of the unit.
- For the Authentication option, select Specific, and then add the username and password you configured on the unit for the user that was added to the Admin group (for example, SecurityCenterUser).
- Click Add.
Configure the camera settings in Config Tool.