Additional configuration is required on the unit's web page for Hanwha units that support HTTPS connections.
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click .
- Under Certificates you must ensure that a valid certificate is installed.
- Select the certificate you just installed or created.
- Under HTTPS is selected. , make sure that
- It is suggested to use an official trusted certificate on the cameras.
If you are using a self-signed certificate it is suggested to install the camera
self-signed certificate on the Security
Center servers; if this cannot be done, do the following:
- In Config Tool, select the Archiver managing the camera and click the Extensions tab.
- Click the GenericPlus extension, then click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click .
In the Name column, type HttpsOptions and in the
Value column, enter one of the following:
- For the Archiver to accept self-signed certificates, enter 256.
- For the Archiver to accept invalid certificates, enter 4096.
- For the Archiver to accept expired certificates, enter 8192.
- For the Archiver to accept self-signed, expired, and invalid certificates, enter 12544.
- Click Close > Apply.
- If the camera was previously added to Security Center, delete it.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task and click Add an entity ().
- In the Manual add dialog box, complete the necessary settings to add the camera. Make sure the Use HTTPS setting is ON, then click Add.