To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Pelco Panomersive lens, you must configure the lens in Config Tool.
What you should know
- To dewarp images from a Pelco Optera IMM unit, your Graphics processing unit (GPU)
must support OpenGL 2.0.IMPORTANT: Windows Remote Desktop downgrades the graphics on the remote host machine to OpenGL 1.1. Therefore, dewarping images does not work using Remote Desktop.
- Panomersive H.264 or Panomersive Unistream modes must be configured on the webpage to get the digital zoom.
- Digital zoom is only available for single view mode. One Panorama view is the result of dewarping and cannot provide zoom functionality.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- From the Lens type drop-down list, make sure Pelco is selected.
- Click Edit ().
In the Configure lens dialog box, use the
Quality field to select whether you want to
Optimize performance, or Optimize
It is not possible to configure the camera's position in Config Tool. The sensors must be manually moved on the camera to the desired position.
- Click .