To control the wiper on Bosch units (for example, MIC-7130 or MIC-550 units) in Security Desk, use auxiliary commands the PTZ widget.
- In Security Desk, select the camera in a tile.
- In the PTZ widget, click Toggle to advanced mode ().
From the Auxiliaries drop-down list, select one of the
- 102-Untitled (Wiper continuous)
- 103-Untitled (Wiper intermittent)
- 104-Untitled (Wiper one shot)
- 105-Untitled (Wash/wipe)
- To give the command a more descriptive name, click Rename (), and type a name.
- Click Start auxiliary command () to start the wiper command, and click Stop auxiliary command () to stop it.