To create PTZ patterns for Sony cameras that support the preset tour feature, you must define two or more PTZ presets in Security Center before creating a preset tour in the Sony unit’s web page.
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, select the PTZ camera to configure.
Do one of the following:
- If you are in Config Tool, click Live video ().
- If you are in Security Desk, select the camera in a tile.
- In the PTZ widget, click Toggle to advanced mode ().
- From the Presets drop-down list, select a preset number.
- Move the PTZ motor to a new position, and then click Save ().
- Define at least one more preset.