To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Euklis fisheye camera lens, you must configure the lens in Config Tool.
If necessary, select a fisheye view on the unit's web page. In most cases the default fisheye view should be adequate. For details about the fisheye views available for your unit, see your Euklis documentation.
Before you begin
Using the dewarping feature, you can zoom in on a 360 degree image, similar to the digital zoom feature in Security Desk. The zoomed image is dewarped, or flattened to show a rectangular image.
What you should know
Make sure that basic authentication is enabled in
the Unit enrollment tool, as follows:
- From the home page in Config Tool, click .
- In the Unit enrollment dialog box, click Settings and manufacturers ().
- Switch the Refuse basic authentication option to OFF and click Save.
- Add the unit in Security Center.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
From the Lens type drop-down list, select GSG
- Click Edit ().
- In the Configure lens dialog box, click Get camera parameters.
- Select a Camera position.
- Click .