There are some additional steps required when using the Dallmeier Panomera® Streaming Server III (PSS3) unit in Security Center.
The PSS3 unit behaves like a PTZ camera, and can only be controlled by one operator at a time. When using PTZ while in playback, PTZ functionality is locked by the user who initiates playback.
- You can use the calendar command on the camera widget to view a preset sequence. In the camera widget, click Go to specific time (). The default is the last 15 days.
- You can use PTZ functionality with live and playback stream.
- To enable edge playback, go to Enable edge playback requests to ON. and set
- For the best video quality, use H.264 (stream) in 1080 @ 25 FPS maximum.
To add the unit to Security Center, select Dallmeier as the Manufacturer and PSS3 as the Product type.
The PSS3 has the following limitations:
- Frame-by-frame playback, slow motion, and looping are not supported.
- The maximum forward and reverse playback speed is 2x.
- Recording on the Archiver is disabled and you will not have access to the following functionality: quick search, video export, and synchronized tile playback.