The following additional configuration steps are required for some of your units to work in Security Center.
- H.264 motion detection
- When using H.264 motion detection with Pelco units, it is recommended that you disable all automatic image adjustments on the unit’s web page.
- NET54xx encoder series
- The NET54xx encoder series can have a range of one to four channels. Each channel
must have a different IP address. Therefore, units like the NET5402T which have two
channels must be added twice in Security Center, once for each IP address.NOTE: Daisy-chain configuration is not supported with NET54xx encoders.
- Dual-streaming for Pelco IP series
- When using dual-streaming with Pelco IP series units, the video stream settings for each stream are linked. For example, the video settings you define for the primary stream tab (MPEG-4-1) are automatically applied in the secondary stream tab (MPEG-4-2).
- PTZ controls for NET5301T units
- To use PTZ on Pelco NET5301 units in Security Center, you must enable PTZ and configure the serial port in the camera Hardware tab in Config Tool.