When viewing dewarped streams in Security Desk, you can select a viewing mode for cameras equipped with an ImmerVision lens.
- Open the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
- Double-click the camera with the ImmerVision lens to display it in a tile.
- From the camera widget, click Viewing mode ().
Choose one of the following:
- Single. This is the default mode.
- Quad. This mode splits the view into four. Each view representing one corner of the camera's view. PTZ controls are currently not supported for this mode.
- Panoramic. This mode splits the view in two. Each half
displays 180 degrees of the camera's view. NOTE: In this mode you can only pan left or right.