You can change the IP address of Mavix MediaRacer units using the Mavix Configurator.
- Open the Mavix Configurator and enter Administrator as the default username and Admin as the password.
- Click the Update Firmware icon, and click the Unit Auto Update tab.
- Type the current IP address, username, and password of the unit.
- Under MediaRacer, select 250.
In the Change IP settings section, click
The current unit IP address is displayed in the IP field.
- Select the Change IP Settings option.
- In the IP field, type the new IP address.
- Type the Mask and Gateway information.
- Click Update.