For Mavix MediaRacer 152 units to stream MPEG-4 video properly in Security Center, you must ensure that the unit firmware version matches the MPEG-4 version.
- Open the Mavix Configurator and enter Administrator as the default username and Admin as the password.
- Click the Update Firmware icon, and click the Manual Update tab.
- Type the current IP address, username, and password of the unit.
- Under MediaRacer, select IXX.
- In the Unit firmware version section, click Read.
- Make sure that the Firmware version is at least 188.8.131.52, followed by the letter "r" (for example, 184.108.40.206r).
- Make sure that the Codec is Mpeg4, and that the version matches the firmware version listed above it.