To use auto tracking with Panasonic units in Security Center, the settings must be configured in Config Tool.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the video unit to configure.
- Click the Properties tab.
Expand the Self return menu and configure the following
- Seek to preset
- Specifies a preset that the unit will seek to before resuming auto tracking when Self return is ON.
- Self return
- Turn this option ON to have the unit resume auto tracking after it loses the tracking target, or a manual PTZ action is performed.
- Self return timer
- Specifies how long (in seconds) the camera will take to resume auto tracking when Self return is ON.
Expand the Auto tracking menu and specify the
Camera height in meters.
For more information on how to measure this value correctly, see your Panasonic documentation.