To use the Axis multi-view feature in Security Center, additional configuration is required.
The Axis multi-view feature enables the creation of additional streams by cropping the camera’s field of view.
What you should know
- Open the unit's web page.
A new view area is created (for example, View Area 1).
Select the location and size of the new view area.
You can modify the view area size by dragging the lower-right corner of the selected area.
- Set the Aspect ratio to 4:3, 16:9, or 11:9.
- Select the appropriate Video stream resolution for the area size.
- Click Save.
Do one of the following:
- If the unit is not yet part of your Security Center system, add it in Config Tool.
- If the unit is already in Security Center, you must reconnect the unit. In Config Tool open the Video task, select the unit and click Unit > Reconnect.
Configure the video stream resolution in Security Center to match the resolution set on the unit's web page in step 6.