To enable non-PTZ Hanwha Techwin cameras to make a one-shot auto focus, the Hanwha Techwin units can be configured for simple focus.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Click Add an entity () > Video unit .
- In the Manual add window, from the Manufacturer drop-down list, select Hanwha Techwin, and from the Product type list, select All, and then add all other required information.
- In Security Desk, click .
Right-click a tile and select
.NOTE: If the command does not display even though the camera model supports simple focus, you can verify that SimpleFocus is enabled by entering the following command in a web browser: http://<Camera IP>/stw-cgi/image.cgi?msubmenu=camera&action=view
- If SimpleFocus is equal to False, change it to True by entering http:// <Camera IP>//stw-cgi/image.cgi?msubmenu=camera&action=set&SimpleFocus=True
- If the command is accepted, you will receive the message OK.
- In Security Center, click .
- Right-click Archiver and then select .
- In Security Center, wait for the camera to come back online, select the tile, and then click Refresh to see if the command displays.