To create PTZ patterns for Axis cameras that support the guard tour feature, the default Axis PTZ patterns must be renamed in Config Tool before they are configured in the Axis unit’s web page.
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, select the PTZ camera to configure.
Do one of the following:
- If you are in Config Tool, click Live video ().
- If you are in Security Desk, select the camera in a tile.
- In the PTZ widget, click Toggle to advanced mode ().
- From the Pattern drop-down list, select the pattern you want to rename.
- Click Rename ().
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a new name for the pattern.
The pattern’s new name is reflected in Security Center and in the Axis unit’s web page.
- Repeat the steps for each pattern to be configured.