The following additional configuration steps are required for some of your units to work in Security Center.
- Sony 5th generation units and the Copy configuration tool
- When using the Copy configuration tool in Security Center with Sony 5th Generation units, the camera configuration is dependant on the unit configuration. Therefore, you must copy the unit configuration before copying the camera configuration.
- Video quality for Sony SNC-EMXXX units
- If the Constant bit rate option is turned off in the Video tab of the camera, you must select the Baseline option from the Profile drop-down list for the frame rate value to be respected in Security Desk.
- Sony SNC-HMX70 camera with built-in fisheye lens
- If you change the application variant from Normal to Dewarp on the unit's web page, you must first delete the video unit from Config Tool, then re-add the unit. Otherwise it might cause the streams of that unit to disappear and reappear continuously or remain offline.