To receive VMF events from Sony 5th generation units in Security Desk, you must perform additional configuration steps in the unit’s web page before adding the unit in Security Center.
- Open the unit's web page.
- Click .
Under VMD settings, click Detection
area and configure a detection area.
For more information about how to configure the detection area, see your Sony documentation.
- Under VMF settings, modify the other settings as desired.
- Click OK.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Select the VMF analytics option, and click Apply.
- Click the Motion detection tab, and set Motion detection to ON.
- Click Apply.