To properly receive MPEG-4 video streams of OTN MVIDIPv4 units in Security Center, you must disable the IGMPv3 advanced setting on the Directory and Archiver server machines.
Because MVIDIPv4 units use a different IP address than the control channel, video streams are filtered out of potential multicast sources by the IGMPv3 protocol.
What you should know
If you are streaming video in multicast, the IGMPv3 setting must be disabled on your workstation in addition to the Directory and Archiver server machines.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Resources tab.
- In the Resources tab, click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings dialog box, click .
- In the Name column, type IGMPv3Enabled.
- In the Value column, type 0.
- Click Close.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click .
- When you are asked to restart the Archiver, click Yes.