MVIDIPv4 units sometimes develop offset start codes in the MPEG-4 video stream. As a solution, the MPEG-4 start code lookup value must be increased so that the video stream will be found in Security Center.
The MPEG-4 start code lookup advanced setting must be modified on the Client and Server machines for proper archiving and video decoding.
What you should know
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Resources tab.
- In the Resources tab, click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings dialog box, click .
- In the Name column, type Mpeg4DemuxStartCodeLook.
- In the Value column, type 100.
- Click Close.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click .
- When you are asked to restart the Archiver, click Yes.