If you enable the Auto exposure option for an Arecont camera that is not a panoramic model, you can specify the auto exposure window size and position.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Next to the Auto exposure setting, click Exposure window.
To re-size the exposure window, do one of the following:
- In the Size and position section, enter the X, Y, W,
and H coordinates.
X is the Top-left pixel, Y is the Bottom-left pixel, W is the Top-right pixel, and H is the Bottom-right pixel.
- Drag the green zone to the size you want.NOTE: If you have a cropped field of view, then the exposure window must be contained within the cropped field of view.
- In the Size and position section, enter the X, Y, W, and H coordinates.
- Click OK.