To change the automatic mode in Security Center for Panasonic cameras, you must block the extension from pushing Color tab settings, including the IR cut filter.
When you disable this setting in Config Tool, it blocks Security Center from pushing all the Color tab settings. Further configuration of the color settings is done from the webpage of the unit.
What you should know
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Extensions tab, and click the Panasonic extension.
- Click Advanced settings.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click .
- In the Name column, type UseNewColorOptions.
- In the Value column, type 0.
- Click .