To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Pelco Panomersive lens, you must configure the lens in Config Tool.
What you should know
- To dewarp images from a Pelco Optera IMM unit, your Graphics processing unit (GPU)
must support OpenGL 2.0.IMPORTANT: Windows Remote Desktop downgrades the graphics on the remote host machine to OpenGL 1.1. Therefore, dewarping images does not work using Remote Desktop.
- Panomersive H.264 or Panomersive Unistream modes must be configured on the webpage to get the digital zoom.
- Digital zoom is only available for single view mode. One Panorama view is the result of dewarping and cannot provide zoom functionality.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- From the Lens type drop-down list, make sure Pelco is selected.
- Click Edit ().
In the Configure lens dialog box, use the
Quality field to select whether you want to
Optimize performance, or Optimize
NOTE: It is not possible to configure the camera's position in Config Tool. The sensors must be manually moved on the camera to the desired position.
- Click .