To ensure that visitors' activities can be monitored throughout their visits, you can use Security Center Web Client to check in visitors when they arrive and check them out when they leave.
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the Access configuration task.
- Click the Visitors tab.
- Click New visitor .
Enter the information for the visitor.
NOTE: You cannot create credentials in Web Client, but you can assign credentials that were created in Security Desk.
Do one of the following:
- If the visitor has already arrived, click Save and check in.
- If the visitor will arrive in the future, click Save. The Check in button is displayed for the visitor.
After you finish
- A visitor who is checked in has the status: Active
- A visitor who is not checked in has the status: Inactive
- A visitor who has exceeded the configured expiration time has the status: Expired
Click and select Check in or Check out.