Using the Monitoring task in Security Center Web Client, you can monitor video feeds and manage access control for the facility.
In the Monitoring task, you can:
What you should know
- Drag entities from the area view to a tile
- Unlock doors and override unlock schedules in systems with access control
- Configure the tile pattern
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the Monitoring task.
- Click the Area view tab and find the device you want to monitor.
Drag the device to a tile.
The tile displays the video feed, data, or controls associated with the device.