From Security Center Web Client, you can manually unlock access control doors. If a door is unlocked, you can override its unlock schedule to manually lock the door.
What you should know
- To investigate each time the door was opened, you can generate a report from the Door Activity task.
- To lock a door that is currently unlocked with an unlock schedule, you can manually lock the door by clicking the Override unlock schedules button.
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the Monitoring task.
- Click the Area view ( ) tab and find the door that you want to unlock.
- Drag the door to a monitoring tile.
Unlock the door in one of the following ways:
- Click the Unlock
- Click , and then click
- Click the Unlock ).
Depending on the system configuration, you might need to click the Lock to manually lock the door after the visitor has entered.