To grant cardholders or visitors access to secured areas, you can assign them credentials in Security Center Web Client.
What you should know
- You cannot create credentials in Web Client, but you can assign credentials that were created in Security Desk.
- Cardholders and visitors can be assigned multiple credentials. You can assign credentials while you are creating a cardholder or visitor, or after they have been created using the following steps.
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the Access configuration task.
- Click the Credentials tab.
Double-click the credential you want to assign.
A window opens displaying the credential details.
- From the Cardholder list, select the cardholder or visitor that you want to assign the credential to.
(Optional) Modify the Status and
Expiration for the credential.
NOTE: For more information, see Assigning credentials.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.