If your system includes fixed automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) cameras or patrol vehicles running Genetec Patroller™ software, you can use Security Center Web Client to monitor license plate reads and hits from a web browser.
What you should know
- A license plate read is a license plate number captured from a video image using ALPR technology.
- A hit is a license plate read that matches a hit rule, such as a hotlist, overtime rule, permit, or permit restriction.
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the Monitoring task.
- Click the Area view tab.
- Find the ALPR unit or patrol vehicle that you want to monitor, and drag it to a tile.
configure what data is displayed in the tile, which hotlists hits are to be monitored and
whether a sound is played for hits.
(Optional) To monitor specific hotlist hits, click Filter
and do the following in the Hotlist window:
The filter icon indicates the number of hotlists selected.
NOTE: When you select Specific, only hits raised against the selected hotlists are displayed in the tiles. If you want to display all hits including permit hits, shared permits hits, and overtime hits, select All.
Select the desired hotlists.
- To view only the selected hotlists, click Show selected.
- Click Apply.
- Click Specific.