You can view credential properties (status, assigned cardholder, card format, credential code, custom properties, and so on) of cardholders, using the Credential configuration report.
For example, the Credential configuration report is helpful if you requested a credential for a cardholder, and want to see if it was activated. If you search by cardholder, the Credential status column indicates whether the credential is in the Requested or Active state. You can also search if there are any credentials currently listed as lost or stolen.
What you should know
- Open the Credential configuration task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Unused credentials
- Search for credentials that have not
produced an access granted event within a certain time
range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- Specify whether or not the credential is assigned.
- Restrict the search to specific cardholders, cardholder groups, or visitors.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active, Expired, Inactive, Lost, Stolen.
Click Generate report.
The credential properties the selected cardholder are listed in the report pane.
- To show a cardholder in a tile, double-click or drag a cardholder from the report pane to the canvas.
- To view additional cardholder information in the tile, click .