When you zoom into a camera image in a tile, you can create digital zoom presets for areas of interest in the image.
What you should know
You can create as many presets as you want. Digital zoom presets are not supported on PTZ cameras.
- Apply a digital zoom method to an image displayed in a tile.
- In the camera widget, click Add ().
- In the Create preset dialog box, type a
name for the digital zoom preset and then click Create.
A preset is created for the current camera image position. You can now zoom to the preset by selecting it from the Digital zoom presets drop-down list in the camera widget.
- If you move the camera image, you can click Preset () to return to the preset position.
- In the Digital zoom presets section, click the
drop-down arrow beside Preset () for the following additional
- Save the preset selected in the drop-down list, using the current PTZ position.
- Delete the preset.
- Add preset
- Create a new digital zoom preset.